Denomination: ETHIC-TROPIC SOCIEDAD LIMITADA
Registered Office: c/BORRULL 21 BAJO. Valencia 46008 (Valencia) - Spain
Registry data: Page V-176069 Volume 10279 Folio 76
Company object: Import, export and wholesale and retail trade of craft and decoration products as well as intermediation in the provision of services in decoration and craft advice.
Intracommunity VAT: ESB98910888
1. General conditions
Our masks, works of art and decoration are produced entirely in Panama by Indian women.
Every product is made in the traditional way and products are never identical, one off creation. We guarantee the same quality to every piece.
Tableware: Handmade in Spain and produced in small quantities, colour and size can vary from plate to plate.
Check the list and prices of countries when making your order.
Outside European Union: Customs duties are at the expense of the purchaser.
3. Return and exchenge
Ethic & tropic does not accept refunds. You have 14 days to return and exchange your order. In this case, the shipping costs will be borne by the buyer.
Contact Ethic & Tropic at: firstname.lastname@example.org before shipment. Once your payment has been made, the product will be shipped within 48 hours.
5. Delivery and availability
- Maximum 15 days for items in stock (Europe). The masks on the online catalogue are all one off creations, immediately available.
- Nevertheless, given the unique character of our products and the require time of production, Ethic & Tropic reserves the right to cancel the order if a product is not available at the moment of making the selection.
- Our prices are in EUROS, including taxes (Spanish VAT)
- Lead times are estimated and its non-compliance will not give rise to a compensation claim.
- WARNING! These are unique pieces, which means there's only one (1) item available of each article presented in our catalogue.
6. Ownership retention of title
ETHIC & TROPIC reserves the entire property of the goods until their full payment and the handing over to the transport company.
- Any claim must be made by registered by mail post within 48 hours after receipt of the goods.
- The addressee has the obligation to leave written evidence to the transport company of the reservations had in case of damage of the packing/packaging.